Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stained Glass Yellow Submarine Finished!




Finished yellow submarine

Copper foiled ready for soldering.


Cut and ready for copper foiling.

Well I am very pleased with how my new design has turned out . This stained Glass Yellow Submarine from the Beatles Pop Band has turned out to be one of my best sun catcher's to date .It was so much fun working with the wonderful colour's and shapes.The lady in America who asked me to custom make this for her Dad for fathers Day, loves watching its progress and chats to me about how excited she is to see it being made :D
Now this one is finished I have two large stained glass sugar skulls to make. One will be my old skull design for the same lady in America who has also commissioned me to make this Yellow Submarine. The other one will be my new Skull design which will be going into a on line shop for sale called http://www.retrodec.com/  . Retrodec sells lots of vintage Retro bits and bobs for your home the future is vintage! Go take a look you wont be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment