Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wooden Sugar Skull's


This is my side line. I do love to create Wooden Jewellery and Decorations too.
The influence of tattoos  is huge in my life .As my husband is a tattooist.
Sugar Skulls are a very popular tattoo design so I started to find out about where they originated from. This led me to find they originated from the day of the dead Festival in Mexico.
I fell in love with them!
So I sketched a skull & sent the design off to be Laser cut out of 3mm Birch Ply and here they are .
I will be making them in different colours to suit every taste.
The Wall decoration is 12cm's tall Available at Click This to Buy from Etsy
also available Sugar skull Pendants 5cm on a 18" silver tone chain's. Coming soon to  http://www.retrodec.com/  You can also see these on my FB page FaithsBizzarArt

No comments:

Post a Comment